Your Flooring Resource in Tustin, CA
We offer a vast selection of carpet consisting of various textures, colors, and styles. With so many options, you are sure to find the right carpet to solidify your home's interior and reflect your personal tastes.
Our selection of ceramic tile flooring offers the perfect combination of beauty, maintenance and durability. With hundreds of unique colors and patterns, you are sure to find the perfect look to coordinate with your decor.
Our selection of laminate flooring offers the perfect combination of beauty, maintenance and durability. With hundreds of unique colors and patterns, you are sure to find the perfect look to coordinate with your decor.
Our selection of vinyl sheet flooring offers the perfect combination of beauty, maintenance and durability. With hundreds of unique colors and patterns, you are sure to find the perfect look to coordinate with your decor.
Our selection of area rugs offers the perfect combination of beauty, maintenance and durability. With hundreds of unique colors and patterns, you are sure to find the perfect look to coordinate with your decor.
There are four important factors to look for in high-traffic commercial installations: durability, ease of maintenance, appearance, and cost. Each factors comes with its own benefits and issues. Let us help you explore all the factors for your project!
Our selection of wood flooring offers the perfect combination of beauty, maintenance and durability. With hundreds of unique colors and patterns, you are sure to find the perfect look to coordinate with your decor.
Tile Matters @Old Town Flooring
Welcome to Tile Matters @ Old Town Flooring!
Puzzled with where to start? Come on in to our showroom, where you will find a wide variety of products, including porcelain tile, glass, wood, vinyl plank, laminate, cork, wool carpet, nylon carpet, area rugs, seagrass & more. We also fabricate granite, quartz & stone.
We do not have pushy, commissioned salespeople at Old Town Flooring; instead, we are experienced professionals, and will help you select the correct products for your space. Check out some of our jobs by going to our Gallery.
We encourage you to take your time, borrow as many samples as necessary, until you find the right thing. Then we'll visit your home, take measurements & send you a free estimate. We'll look forward to working with you!!
- This is a great place to get flooring and countertops. If you visit Old town Flooring you will be greetedby a friendly and knowledgeable crew in a very interesting old barn-style building(the building is reason enough to make a trip there!) We had carpeting done on our stairs,a granite countertop in the kitchen and in a bathroom and some floor tiles.Each job was done professionally and on budget. They did their best to work with our schedule and were verycareful around the house and cleaned up when the job was done.I would definitely recommend Old Town Flooring to anyone.
- I purchased cork floors, ceasarstone countertops, and vintage flooring from old town flooring.The service was terrific and the installers were courteous and respectful.We LOVE our cork floors and countertops. I'd highly recommend them to anyone.
- Marge, Mike, and Greg were extremely helpful during the purchase of our flooring.They were able to provide suggestions based on their expertise. The installers were neat,professional, and on time. We also found a large inventory of products to choose from and their patience was endless.
- Old Town Flooring installed hardwood flooring, tiles and baseboards in our new home.From start to finish our experience was extremely pleasant. The entire team at Old TownFlooring is very knowledgeable and passionate about what they do.The attention to detail that their crew provided to the installation was incredible.My husband and I can't wait to call them for our next project. The entire process was somuch fun and at the same time handled professionally. Even my kids loved visiting their storeto pick out flooring because they were so kind to them.Thank you Old Town Flooring for making my home so beautiful!!
- Old Town Flooring installed the new sinks and marble countertops in our master bath remodel.They did a beautiful job with a perfect installation. Old Town Flooring also installed hardwood floorsin all 3 of our bedrooms, closets, hallway, staircase, living room and dining room. Again, a beautiful job.We're now in the process of a kitchen remodel and are choosing a new countertop. Marge, Mike and Greg alwaysmake these projects easier for the homeowner because they're so knowledgeable, helpful, reasonable, and weknow if we're not sure about something, we can get their professional opinion.
- It has been extremely helpful for my business, custom cabinetry, to have such a resource for ideas and aknowledgable staff so close to my studio. I usually schedule an appointment to meet and with drawingsin hand my clients can be walked through the choices of countertop, flooring and backsplash materials.Marge, co-owner of Old Town Flooring, always pulls something new and exciting out from under the counterthat will give my clients project the "Wow " factor and make it truly theirs. I am always impressed,they also fabricate and install in house. A one stop shop! Done!
- I am an Interior Designer and have worked with Mike & Margie over 8 years on various projects.They have always treated my clients with the utmost care & professionalism.Mike is very knowledgable and reliable- I trust them to do quality work on time & on budget.I highly recommend Old Town Flooring for any flooring project!
- We want to thank Mike and Russ Leeman and their installation crew for the outstanding job they didon helping us select and install our new hardwood floorA few months ago we completed a major kitchen remodel and installed Amendoim engineeredflooring in our kitchen and family room. We also installed premium Mannington vinyl in ourutility room and bath. We talked to several flooring contractors and stores including big box storeslike HD and Lowes. We hired a great general contractor to remodel the kitchen but decided to have theflooring completed by a separate contractor. We talked with Russ Leeman at Old Town Flooring and theywere very helpful. We took home many samples of engineered flooring and vinyl. Their prices were verycompetitive and worked with us on both price and installation timing.The two installers D.J. and Israel were excellent and very professional. They did an excellent job layingout the flooring and installing it. They cleaned up every day and always came as scheduled.We have had many complements on the flooring since it was completed. If you need flooring,Old Town flooring is the place to go.
My work takes me from Santa Barbara to San Diego. The upside to covering all those miles is that I get to meet quality floor covering retailers throughout half the state of California, and see all the latest in the world of flooring. Sometimes it’s not only newly introduced products that are newsworthy, but the store itself that stands out. One that certainly caught my attention recently was Old Town Flooring, a quaint family-owned store in Tustin, California. Read More...
As the leader in flooring, Mannington has put together a guide that details everything you need to know about the laminate flooring options on the market. From an overview on the different options available, to benefits, misconceptions and cleaning tips, take the confusion out of floor shopping by reading this handy guide.
From bedrooms to living rooms, bathrooms and even smaller spaces like laundry rooms, see how dark colors can elevate the elegance of your home design when paired with just the right flooring, furnishings, and accessories. Discover 7 tips in our blog.
Vinyl plank flooring is quickly becoming a favorite among homeowners for its ability to stand up to scratches, moisture and more. Discover the other reasons it’s a great choice for your home in our blog, “5 Benefits of Vinyl Plank Flooring”
Shaw Floors is honored to be a national sponsor of the St. Jude Dream Home Giveaway. In the coming days, as construction nears completion in more than 40 markets across the U.S., partners & local supporters will gather for "floor signing" events, to permanently attach a blessing or special message to these homes which will raise millions of dollars for the care and life-saving research that happens at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.